Personalize your knife cover in 4 easy steps:
1. Choose a knife cover style to personalize
- Once you find the right product, just click on it. A preview of the knife cover you selected will then be displayed.
- On the top right you will see an Options pull down tab- this is where you select which size your knife is and if you would like your cover personalized.
To the right, you can click on the Edit Elements tab- select Base and choose a desired color.
- 2. Personalize your knife cover with unique designs
- To the right of the knife cover designer, there are some basic designs to choose from.
- Choose a design by clicking on it. Once the design is selected, it will show on your cover immediately. You can change the size or position anyway you'd like.
3. Customize your knife cover with your own photo
Click on Upload Image and choose your image file. Vector Images are best!
- The uploaded image will be displayed on the product you have chosen. Now, you can position the image or change the size, to create your custom knife cover.
4. Add text to your personalized knife cover
In the knife cover designer, click on the button Add Text and then enter your text.
- You can position the text by dragging and moving it on your product. Font and size can be changed by means of selection to the right of the knife cover designer.
- Lastly, Click on the Add To Cart button to purchase your new personalized knife cover!